There are many ways to fry chicken. But this the simply delicious and easiest recipe I have got!!
Chicken: 1 Kg
Onions: 2 big, pureed
Green Chillies: 5, slit lengthwise, adjust to taste
Ginger garlic paste: 2 Tbsp
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder: 2 tsp, adjust to taste
Garam masala: 1 tsp
Curd: 1 Tbsp
Salt, to taste
Coriander leaves and Curry leaves, to garnish
Cashews, to garnish
How I did it:
- Clean chicken pieces and add salt, turmeric pwd, curd, ginger garlic paste, onion paste and marinate for 20 mins.
- Boil the chicken mixture on high till the water evaporates, and chicken is half done.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add red chilli pwd, and chicken mixture.
- Fry on medium till chicken is done, this takes atleast 30 mins. Add Garam Masala and adjust salt.
- Heat some oil in a small pan, and add green chillies, cashews, and curry leaves. Fry till crisp.
- Garnish the chicken with the fried chillies and cashews and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice or Rotis.
And the Verdict:
Yummy, Tasty and Spicy and we enjoyed our meal to the last piece!!