Its been very long since I have had time for myself, cooked something special, spent time with my camera and blogged. I was in a total different world… with my son….
Feeding him, playing with him, running after him, watching him grow from a baby to a toddler 🙂 Wow.. what an experience!! It seems as if yesterday the nurse took him out and put him on my stomach…. and see how the time flies, he will be celebrating his first birthday in two weeks…
Now coming to the recipe, I prepared this for krishnashtami, I wanted something which will be completed quickly, so that I could dress up my little krishna 🙂
As I browsed the net, I found this recipe which I found to be very easy, mess-free and could be finished in about 15 mins…. yes you heard me right 15 mins!!!
Butter : 113 grms
Milk powder : 150 grms
Sweetened Condensed Milk : 1 tin
How I did it:
- Melt butter in microwave(Just melt it, make sure it doesnt boil). Make sure you take a deep microsafe bowl.
- Add milk powder and condesed milk(I used Nestle Milkmaid).
- Mix it put it in microwave for 3 to 4 mins.
- Stop for every minute, mix it well and put it back.
- At the end of 4 mins, you will get a nice dough like mixture.(If you do not get the right consistensy, you can continue for 2 more mins).
- Let the mixture cool down till its warm.
- And while warm, grease your palms with ghee or butter.
- Take a little mixture in your palms and make small round balls and press a little to get the shape of Peda.
- To decorate you can press a pistachio or cashew in the middle of each Peda.
- Serve at room temperature.
And the Verdict:
Taste as good as they look 🙂